Kit of 2 UCT films size 97 mm x 97 mm made of a 60 micron cast, transparent PVC, containing antimicrobial agents, coated with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. Intended for the anti-microbial protection of surfaces in places requiring a high degree of hygiene (hospitals, food processing, damp rooms, public places, etc.).
Antimicrobial films – Technique
Has been checked on :
– Escherichia coli,
– Salmonella (Salmonella enterica),
– Listeria (Listeria monocytogenes),
– Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus aureus),
– Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA),
– Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Antiviral activity, on human coronavirus strain HCoV-229E (according to ISO 21702):
– 94.99% after 15 min of contact,
– 99.87% after 60 min contact time
Under normal conditions of use, safe in contact with human skin (skin compatibility study carried out under dermatological control). No allergenic potential. No irritant potential.
Active substance: Ions Silver, < 0.3 % m/m of total product.
– Antimicrobial activity maintained after 365 washes with water or alcohol, bleach.
– The Antimicrobial films can be cleaned/disinfected by all conventional cleaning methods, using non-abrasive accessories and cleaning products, detergents or products in use in the health care environment. The levels of disinfection achieved are compatible with use in the most sensitive areas in terms of infectious risk (operating theatre, immunocompromised departments, neonatology…).
– Apply the film only in areas likely to be out of direct contact with unpackaged food.
– For application on regular or irregular surfaces.
– Minimum recommended application temperature: +10°C.
– Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +90 °C
– Put the gloves on.
– Remove the liner.
– Position the film by approaching from underneath the handle.
– Apply, with the gloved hand, the edge of the film to the back of the handle.
– Continue to apply the film by turning the handle with your hand from left to right in order to apply the film over the entire width of the handle.
– Finish with a slight overlap (approx. 2 mm) with the other part of the film on the back of the handle.
– Cut off the excess film.